|BOOK PUBLISHING FOR SELF PUBLISHERS|
VIRTUAL OFFICE ESSENTIALS
Times change, technology changes and with these changes, the way in which we work inevitably changes. The result of this particular evolution is the virtual office. Are you ready?
If you are working from your home office, your car, a hotel or even a cabana on the beach then this is a MUST read book. Technology has paved the way for the non-traditional workplace, providing the tools and resources to work effectively just about anywhere you choose. The conventional brick and mortar towers are no longer necessary to conduct business and as such the virtual office is becoming a popular choice for all types' of professionals, freelancers, and corporate employees.
The virtual office is more viable than ever, providing you have the strategies to make it work. Being successful in a virtual office isn't just about the technology you use, it's about the mindset you have.
This book merges both of these, providing all the external and internal strategies necessary for a successful virtual work environment. With the use of assessments for self exploration and practical easy to read information you will:
- Learn key strategies to support you with balancing the work life and the home life before the two collide.
- Design and set up a virtual office that is organized, efficient and promotes productivity, so you can get right to work, obstacle free.
- Explore the latest in communication tools for the virtual office that will keep you in touch easily and affordably.
- Understand how to develop business relationships virtually and build strong lasting professional relationships without face to face contact.
- Combat the pitfalls of the virtual office and begin to implement strategies for stress management and working along issues (isolation).
And much, much more!!
"This book is a must have for anyone working in, or considering, a virtual office. Once again Michelle has covered all the bases where challenges can occur and provided real solutions and information to be successful. I wish this book had been available when I starting working in my home office. I learned all these issues the hard way! A great tool for your virtual toolbox."Mary Lou Ashton
President, Virtual Strategies
Creator, Virtual Assistant Training Program (www.vatp.ca)
ABOUT THE AUTHORMichelle Jamison is a virtual business owner, author, college instructor and consultant. As a virtual business owner and consultant she has supported numerous clients in their transition to working virtually providing them key strategies to ensure they are successful. To this end her expertise is sought by many. As a College instructor, she teaches online courses from her home office, sharing her knowledge with future virtual office workers as they build their online businesses.
$25.00 20% off
|Home||Bookstore||Options & Pricing||Website Design||Testimonials||Meet Our Authors||Blog||About Us||Contact Us||Website designed &
|205 Fifth Avenue Tarentum, PA 15084 | Phone: 800-827-7903 | E-mail: email@example.com||Word Association
Some Clip Art Provided By Printer Projects